GENERAL CLARIFICATION TEXT OF EROGLU HOLDING ANONIM SIRKETI
We, Eroglu Holding Anonim Sirketi (“Eroglu Holding” or “Company”) in the capacity of data collector, aim to inform you about your personal data processed with this Clarification Text pursuant to the article 10 titled “Clarification Obligation of the Data Collector” of the Personal Data Protection Law no 6698 (“PDPL”) which was published on the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and no 29677 and which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, mainly the right of privacy, in the processing of the personal data and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be complied with in the Fulfillment of the Clarification Obligation which was published on the Official Gazette dated 10 March 2018 and no 30356.
Personal Data Processed
- Your IP address and browser details that we obtain via the cookies if you use our websites;
- Your visitor entry-exit information, name-surname, identity number, signature, e-mail, phone number, vehicle number plate and camera records and images if you visit our Eroglu Holding building;
- Your identity and visual/audio data if you participate in our promotion, advertising, campaign, social responsibility projects and organizations;
- Your other personal data including your curriculum vitae that you directly forward if you make job application to Eroglu Holding.
Purpose of Processing the Personal Data
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your relationship with Eroglu Holding is processed for the purposes indicated below:
- Executing the Emergency Management Processes
- Executing the Information Security Processes
- Executing the Employee Candidates Application Processes
- Carrying out the Activities in compliance with the Legislation
- Ensuring the Security of the Physical Space
- Carrying out the Communication Activities
- Planning and Executing the Human Resources Processes
- Carrying out / Inspecting the Business Operations
- Carrying out After-Sale Support Services for Goods / Services
- Executing the Customer Relations Management Processes
- Carrying out the Activities for the Customer Satisfaction
- Organization and Event Management
- Carrying out the Marketing Analysis Works
- Following up the Requests / Complaints
- Ensuring the Security of the Data Collector Operations
- Providing Information to the Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Creating and Following up the Visitor Records
Methods and Legal Reasons for Collecting the Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in verbal, written or electronic environment via the written or verbal communication channels with our Company by means of the tools such as website, various contracts, mobile applications, electronic mail, application forms, provided that the personal data is collected from you, third persons and legal authorities during the establishment of your legal relationship with our Company and during the continuation of this relationship. Your personal data collected accordingly is processed on the basis of the reasons for compliance with the law as specified in the articles 5 and 8 of the PDPL.
Storage Period of the Personal Data
The personal data is retained during the relevant legal retention periods within the organization of the Company and kept for the period necessary for the performance of the activities and specified purposes related to this data. The personal data the intended purpose of which has ended and the legal retention period of which has expired, on the other hand, is deleted, destructed or anonymized by the Company pursuant to the article 7 of the PDPL.
Transfer of the Processed Personal Data
Your personal data can be transferred to the public institutions and organizations and our business partners in the country for the purposes set forth in the article 2 of this Clarification Text within the scope of the provisions of the PDPL regarding the transfer of the personal data.
Rights of the Relevant Person whose Personal Data is processed
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data pursuant to the provisions of the article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether the personal data has been processed or not,
- Requesting the relevant information if the personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing the personal data and whether the personal data is used as suitable for the purpose,
- Knowing the third persons to whom the personal data has been transferred in the country or in abroad,
- Requesting the correction of the personal data if it has been processed deficiently or incorrectly,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of the personal data,
- Requesting the notification of the procedures performed to the third persons to whom the personal data has been transferred if the personal data has been corrected, deleted or destructed,
- Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the personal data exclusively via automatic systems,
- Requesting the elimination of the damage if the person incurs damage due to the processing of the personal data in contrary to the Law.
If you want to contact with us for your rights and requests
You can forward your requests to our address of Huzur Mah. Cendere Cad. No: 114 34396 Sariyer / Istanbul / Turkey in person or by registered and reply paid letter or via the notary public with the PDPL Application Form petition available at www.erogluholding.com pursuant to your legal rights stipulated under the relevant law and other legislation. In addition, you can forward your requests to the address of email@example.com by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, the secure electronic signature, the mobile signature or the electronic mail address that you had previously notified to our Company and that is registered in our systems pursuant to the article 5 of “the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for the Application to the Data Collector”.